BSA are members of BAFE, the only industry accreditation for the design, installation, commissioning and maintenance of fire alarms.
By choosing a BAFE accredited company, you can be sure that you are doing the most to protect your staff and your premises. Every consideration is taken from the design process, through to installation, commissioning and ongoing maintenance.
BSA are audited internally and externally to ensure that all installations and servicing are carried out to the required current British Standards BS 5839-1.
We install and maintain the following fire equipment:
- Smoke and heat detectors
- Smoke beams
- Flame detectors
- Call points / break glasses
- Sounders / Visual Alarm Devices (VADs)
- Door hold backs
We also provide the following as part of any fire alarm installation:
- BAFE certificate (covering the design, installation and commissioning)
- BSA Fire Folder containing all relevant documentation
- Zone chart to be mounted next to the fire alarm panel
- As fitted wiring diagram
- Fire log book
- Training of staff, including the carrying out of weekly call point testing
- BSA offer maintenance contracts which typically involves servicing the system twice a year (as recommended by the British Standard)
- We issue a BAFE maintenance certificate for your records
- We give advice on how any changes can affect your position. This could either be changes to the British Standard, changes to the building or a change of use of the building
- Every device is tested to ensure the integrity of the system is maintained