DOMESTIC ACCESS CONTROL
BSA are NSI Gold installers and maintainers of access control systems. This ensures that we meet the highest standards in terms of the equipment we install and the quality of our workmanship.
BSA install the following access control systems to domestic properties:
- Audio only or video entry systems.
- Typically installed either at an external entrance gate or the front door of a block of flats.
- Remotely release an external door or gate or simply establish who the visitor is.
- IP systems that link to an Internet connection, allowing the door or gate to be opened and closed from a remote location, via a smart device.
- Can be operated using a PIN, wireless fob, swipe card, smart device or finger print
- BSA are a Gate Safe aware installer, meaning that we follow the recommended safety standards when providing the automation for domestic gates
- We work on swing gates and sliding gates, installing all of the electronic and safety features required
- The safety features we install includes finger guards, safety edges, beacons, buzzers, beams and ground loops (to prevent cars being struck)