COMMERCIAL INTRUDER ALARMS
BSA only install quality intruder and burglar alarms that are recognised as being fit for purpose by the National Security Inspectorate (NSI), the main regulators of the security industry. Our installations are also closely monitored by us through our quality management procedure (ISO9001), ensuring that the customer benefits from a quality product and service.
Our monitored intruder and burglar alarms signal through to a dedicated call centre who in turn contact key holders and/or the Police.
We install a variety of monitored systems including Redcare and DualCom.
These systems are available in single & dual path options using a combination of a telephone line, mobile network or internet (IP) connection.
In addition to the standard security equipment we use, our bespoke commercial solutions can include:
- Integrated external detection, including perimeter devices such as beams
- Break glass detection for use in shop fronts
- Smoke Cloak – a security fog anti-theft deterrent
- WiFi/IP connectivity for remote functionality
- Integration with home automation systems