BSA are NSI Gold installers and maintainers of CCTV equipment. This ensures that we meet the highest standards in terms of the equipment we install and the quality of our workmanship.
BSA provide a tailored solution for your home or business needs. Our engineers are highly skilled and experienced and we can provide a design, installation and maintenance service to provide you with a personalised CCTV solution. Our engineers are Hikvision approved installers, the world’s leading provider of innovative video surveillance products and solutions, and through our experienced engineers we recommend a range of equipment to suit the needs of our clients.
Our CCTV installations use the highest quality products sourced from Hikvision, Dahua and other leading brands.
As well as standard systems we can install the following:
- Networked IP CCTV systems that can operate across multiple sites and/or buildings
- Systems with wireless transmission, using Ubiquiti transmitter/receivers
- Pan tilt & zoom (PTZ) cameras
- ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) cameras
- Covert cameras (either pinhole or disguised as smoke alarms or junction boxes)
- Post & pole-mounted cameras
- Intelligent systems incorporating video analytics and redundancy (RAID)
We offer a range of viewing & recording solutions:
- Remote viewing on smartphone, tablet or computer
- Monitored services using motion-activated cameras linked to a monitoring centre
- Storage of high quality footage that can be archived to DVD or USB
- Cloud storage for an extra level of security, meaning that the footage can never be stolen